EXHIBITION PROJECT COORDINATOR
LOCATION: NEWPORT, SOUTH WALES NP18 • SALARY: £25k – £35k (dependent on experience)
Event Exhibition & Design Ltd’s core business is centred upon delivering trade show exhibition stand programs
with particular emphasis on delivering offshore projects.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Newport team, where you will play a lead role in managing the design, build and installation of exhibitions stands. Our work is focused at varying events, indoor venues and outdoor sites. These can be located within Wales, the UK, and Europe and regularly worldwide. The ability to travel and work away on-site at exhibitions is an essential requirement of the role.
We are a close-knit and friendly team and offer a great working environment. You will work closely with the internal creative team of 3D Designers and Graphic Designers along with build crews and sub-contractors to deliver exceptional work for clients.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Working with senior managers and taking briefs directly from clients
• Managing projects from inception through to final delivery
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients
• Managing multiple projects & clients simultaneously
• Briefing and managing the internal creative team / process
• Creating individual project plans / timelines
• Managing external suppliers and subcontractors
• Specifying electrical, graphical, and all service requirements related to project
• Ordering of services, requirements and materials
• Managing and reporting on budgets
• Overseeing projects on-site including overseeing stand installations.
To be considered for this position, real life management experience is more valuable than a generic project management qualification and a proven track record of running projects is a must. It is also important that you would have the ability to brief and liaise with our creative teams, as well as the ability to build strong relationships with our clients.
Actual Exhibition experience would be very useful indeed.
Being able to think ‘outside the box’ and to have a real ‘can-do’ attitude is a must to succeed in our sometimes crazy and
all-consuming, but brilliant industry. You would certainly be working in a truly dynamic, design-led environment, doing creative projects, with a great team of professional people.
Interested? If so, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 15th February 2019
BACK TO THE TOP
Interested in working together?
If you like what you see and want to get in touch about a project or proposal please email us, or if you’d prefer to speak with us directly then give us a call, we’d love to chat.
The Wagon Yard
Wiltshire SN8 1LH
t: 01672 513666
1 Langstone Business Park
Priory Drive, Newport NP18 2HJ
t: 02920 099100
We have our own in-house printing facility offering full service print capability
2016 | DESIGN BY EVENT EXHIBITION & DESIGN LTD